Services / Sherman Oaks Electrical Safety Inspection
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 818-666-0941
Electrical safety inspections make good sense whether buying, building, or selling a home. Understanding your home’s electrical system and electrical components are critical when it comes to purchase, repair, and maintenance decisions.
The one system that is of greatest concern to home buyers and home owners is the electrical system. Very few “general inspectors” are qualified to make a complete detailed assessment of an overall electrical wiring system. At UNITED Sherman Oaks Electrical, we can provide a basic routine electrical inspection to a more comprehensive inspection of the overall electric wiring system which exceeds industry standards for home and business electrical safety inspections.
A number of our electrical safety check ups would include the following:
- Checking the Main Electrical Breaker Panel & Wiring
- Examining the Furnace and A/C Wiring
- Secondary Electrical Sub-Panels Check-up
- Living Area Check-up
- Inspecting the Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Viewing the GFCI for proper places and operations
- Major Home appliances Wirings Check-up
Experts will examine some of the electrical items present. Usually, we check 10-15% of the devices however if we locate troubles in several of the units, we will enhance the number of equipment that we check so that we can better examine the possibility that the problems will not be present in the overall electrical circuitry or throughout other parts of the premises.
Check up of the Main Electrical Panel and Electrical Sub Panels includes:
- Checking out for suitable grounding of supplemental systems such as telephone and cable connection and the condition of the connections.
- Examining any available water grounding and bonding jumpers.
- Checking out for the presence of a driven ground rod and the condition of the ground wire connection.
- Checking out all the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Electric Circuit Breakers.
- Check-up of the crucial places for probable corrosion which may be a factor in faulty connections.
With the assistance of UNITED Sherman Oaks Electrical, I had my electrical panel rewired for safety and security and new wiring lines were integrated for my recently modified kitchen room. Every single outlet was also rewired. They revealed some problems and were really honest about whether it was a quick problem or could wait. They're definitely good, well-kept, and true to their words.C. B.
Sherman Oaks, CA