Solar Electricity the Easy Way!
Call Today For 24 Hour Electrical Service - 818-666-0941
- Fully Customized Quote: According to your property's profile and power consumption, we are going to make a system outline for you containing a completely detailed and informational quote on site and then leave it with you so you can go review it. The quote we give you will consist of your project's net costs and return on investment and also the common estimate for the annual energy savings and pay off time.
- FREE Site Evaluation: So we may consult with you your requirements, we'll visit your home. I can discuss the tax credits and utility rebates, review the history of electrical usage, as well as conduct a comprehensive site analysis to establish appropriate places regarding the solar panels, as well as answer any and all concerns you may have.
- Utility Reservation & City/County Permits: We will shoulder all enabling issues. We will be the one to place forward a utility reservation form to the appropriate utility company, secure your solar rebate, as well as set up an suitable time for the installation of your solar panel without too much problems, or none at all.
- Tax Credit/Rebate Forms: Another thing we discuss to you personally about are those with regards to tax credit forms, state tax credit form, and also formalities of SRP, APS, and other solar rebate courses. We also have available financing options to offer that require $0 money down.
- Photovoltaic Panel Installation: We only make use of knowledgeable, Certified Contractors that are expertly trained on all solar installation tasks. Usually our Photovoltaic Solar Panel installations are usually done in a matter of 3 days.
- City/County & Utility Inspections: After we end the installation, we'll set up a time for the City/County inspection. Also, we'd book you for a utility examination, and right after successfully doing such, your brand new solar electric system will be activated by the utility company.
- System Check & Walk Through: When the installation is done, we'll also do a painstaking assessment of your system and guide you through the solar PV system which includes the procedure and maintenance procedures. Our client services will always be top-rated and we guide our customers all the way up to the finish of the solar buying process; thus, feel free to call us for any concerns or issues you may have.
For all the good reasons that it provides, solar is the fast growing source of energy in the world. Uncontaminated, secured, and renewable energy for heat and power is unlimitedly supplied by this supply. And even more than ever, this costs cheaper yet operates more efficiently and easily.
- It's much less reliant in imported fossil fuels.
- A more sanitary environment
- Power comes from diverse sources
- It's free from the bonds of volatile prices of energy
Primary Solar Applications:
- Solar (photovoltaic) energy allows electricity to be produced in where it is consumed, a practice generally known as distributed technology.
- Heat for hot water and space heating systems throughout the residential and commercial buildings is supplied by solar thermal systems as well as the energy used by air conditioning methods in many commercial-based programs.
With the assistance of UNITED Sherman Oaks Electrical, I had my electrical panel rewired for safety and security and new wiring lines were integrated for my recently modified kitchen room. Every single outlet was also rewired. They revealed some problems and were really honest about whether it was a quick problem or could wait. They're definitely good, well-kept, and true to their words.C. B.
Sherman Oaks, CA